August 2020 – Our working from home favourites
Since the start of national lockdown in SA, there has been an increased demand for work from home equipment due to so many people having to work remotely. Below we have listed a few of our best-selling work from home products with a summary of the benefits that they offer to you and your workspace.
Ergo Office Chair with/without headrest
- Ergonomic chairs are fully adjustable to align with your height and workstation, ensuring that you remain in the correct sitting posture.
- The reclining, lockable backrest has been designed to support the natural curvature of your spine. The headrest is optional – provides support for the head and neck.
- It has sufficient padding and depth adjustability to reduce pressure behind your knees and allow proper circulation to the legs.
- The introduction of ergonomic chairs has reported increases in productivity and work quality.
On-desk sit-stand workstation – M2B
- Desktop workstations provide an easy way to transition between sitting and standing throughout the workday.
- These spacious desks offer a deep work surface with a tablet slot and a wide keyboard tray.
- These quality workstations offer smooth up and down motion, twelve height adjustment settings, and ergonomic monitor mount compatibility.
- Ideal for compact offices.
- Footrests decrease the chance of developing circulatory issues.
- Footrests improve posture and reduce back pain.
- Footrests reduce posture-related musculoskeletal disorders resulting from computer work
- The simple addition of a footrest can reduce strain and promote better posture, all while reducing leg discomfort.
- Laptops are not ergonomically designed for prolonged use.
- Use a laptop stand to raise the height of your laptop monitor.
- Reduce the strain on your neck, back and eyes from looking down too much.
- We strongly recommend the use of an external keyboard and mouse with your laptop stand.
You can find these and other amazing ergonomic products on our online store. At Ergonomicsdirect, we can assist in the assessment of your workspace and advise you on the correct products to improve your health comfort and productivity. To view our range, click here.
Yours in ergonomics,