The Ergo height adjustable footrest is unique due to the above-average height settings that can be achieved.
A footrest is a critical tool (especially for shorter people) when optimising your seated position at your desk. Using a footrest increases comfort and decreases fatigue by redistributing body weight through your feet and legs. A footrest can assist with pushing the user back into the chair’s backrest, ensuring better lower back support and better utilisation of the features of the chair.
The angle is easily adjusted with your feet when in a seated position, which provides improved comfort for users with different needs. The footrest is dynamic and moves/tilts as you move your feet and legs, promoting active sitting and assisting with better blood circulation. The resistance to the tilting movement can also be adjusted.
- Adjustable to a height of 16,5 cm
- Tilts/adjust to the user’s needs
- Adjustable tilting resistance on the footplate movement
- Non-slip (best if used on a carpeted surface)
- The support surface for your feet is serrated for better grip
- Easy assembly and height adjustment
Dimensions of the footrest:
The footrest board is:
- 41 cm wide
- 24 cm deep in the center and
- 29 cm deep on the sides