This is the perfect product for individuals doing repetitive, strenuous arm and hand movements.
The Ergo Armrest Holder brings relief from hand, neck and back strain. It supports your arms and eases work related tension in your upper extremities by assisting you to sustain the correct working position.
The Ergo Armrest Holder can assist with:
- Reducing the amount of strain on the neck, preventing neck complaints arising from muscular tension.
- Relaxing the shoulders and preventing complaints arising from muscular tension or strain in the shoulder region.
- Preventing tennis elbow and other elbow ailments.
- Preventing carpal tunnel syndrome and tenosynovitis.
- Supporting the body to achieve a better working position, thereby preventing complaints arising from strain on the lower back.
How to use your armrest holder:
- Mount the Ergo Armrest Holder to a worktop and tighten the clamp knob to secure it in place. It is important that:
- The thickness of worktop doesn’t exceed 60mm.
- The edge gradient should not be too large.
- Adjust the height of the armrest to the comfortable and correct working height by using the screw.
- To raise the height, turn the screw clockwise.
- To lower the height, turn the screw anti-clockwise.
- The Ergo Armrest Holders have 75mm of height adjustability.
- If using 2 armrests, mount the Ergo Armrest Holders to the front edge of the worktop between 50-60 cm’s apart.
- To clean the arm pads, use mild liquid soap and water.
- Gently wipe with a soft moist cloth to remove dirt and stains.
- To clean metal parts use damp cloth.
- Dry with a dry, soft cloth.
- Keep water and moisture away from the joints.
The Ergo Armrest Holder is sold in single units and are universal – so they can be used for either left of right arm use.
Warranty: 12 months