Ergonomicsdirect is proud to introduce a new offering to our range of high quality, functional and affordable products.
The optimal, ergonomically correct posture is one where the screen/monitor is at an arms’ reach away, with the top of the monitor/screen at the user’s eye level. This ensures the proper alignment of the back so that the weight of the upper body is correctly transmitted through the hip bone to the chair, without awkward unloading and pulling of the back muscles and ligaments that can cause aches and pains associated with an incorrect posture. A monitor arm is the perfect tool to achieve this position.
Incorrect posture can cause strain on your muscles and lead to conditions such as muscle spasms and tension headaches. Be conscious of the way you sit in front of the computer, align your spine correctly - keep your head up to ensure that you protect both your back and neck.
Features of the Ergonomicsdirect Monitor Arm:
- Gas spring tension adjustment for counter-balance height adjustment
- The monitor arm tilts, swivels, and rotates
- Easily assembled
- Hidden cable management system
- Integrated aluminium base which is more stable and elegant
- Single Screen Mount
- Suitable for 15" - 27" monitors
- Max weight up to 8kgs
- Tilt from -90° to +85°
- Swivel 180°
- Rotation 360°
- VESA 75 x 75mm and 100 x 100mm compatible
- Clamps onto the back of your desk (no grommet option)