- Operates at 39 dB – one of the quietest electrically operated sit-stand desk available anywhere in the world.
- The frame is a fold-out partly assembled unit delivered in a compact box – minimising transport costs & incredibly quick to install saving time.
- One of the better designed sit-stand desks from an aesthetic point of view – although we accept that ‘beauty is in the eye of the beholder’
- Awarded The Nordic Ecolabel – Limiting CO2 Emissions – a voluntary eco labeling scheme that evaluates a product’s impact on the environment throughout the whole life cycle. The label guarantees among other things that climate requirements are taken into account, and that CO2 emissions (and other harmful gasses) are limited – where it is most relevant. By buying Nordic Eco labeled products and services, you as a consumer can contribute to a more sustainable environment.
- Conforms to WEEE (Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment) The purpose of this Directive is, as a first priority, the prevention of waste of electrical and electronic equipment (WEEE), and in addition, the reuse, recycling and other forms of recovery of such wastes so as to reduce the disposal of waste. It also seeks to improve the environmental performance of all operators involved in the life cycle of electrical and electronic equipment, e.g. producers, distributors and consumers.
- Energy efficient: low standby power: < 0,1 W. Adjusting the desk 3 times a day for a full year will cost approximately R10 p.a. for the electricity required.
- High speed operation: 40 mm/sec – approximately 7 seconds to adjust from seated to standing position
- High stroke range: 650 mm – from 650mm FFL to 1300mm FFL
- Great stability – 750mm weighted T-footpiece.
- Maximum load capacity is 120 kg
- Frame is adjustable for top sizes from 1200mm to 2000mm
- Every frame is checked during quality control to ensure that the frame does not deflect more than 8mm when 200 Newton Meters of force is applied from the side. The EN standard allows for 12mm deflection
- The frame & motor is guaranteed against faulty workmanship and defective materials for a period of 5 years. Normal wear & tear and malicious damage is excluded from our guarantees.
Product consists of the frame and the table top.
- Excludes the monitor arm shown on the image. Monitor arms can be purchased separately.
- Excludes cable management system. (Extra add-ons) – If you are interested in purchasing this, please call or email us.